posted on October 08, 2015 15:12
there will be a meetinG of thE Parish Council on 12th October 2015 in the Vullage Hall at 18.30hrs. The agenda will be
Declarations of Interest
1. To sign the minutes of the meeting held on 14th September 2015 as being a true record.
a. 15/09731/FUL. Hurstbridge House, Pye Lane. Single storey side extension, front porch and replace 18 windows.
b. 15/09755/FUL. 2 Broad Town Road.Sunroom to side of house.
a To raise a cheuqe. HMRC for PAYE £54.40
b. Following paid by direct transfer. R J Davey. Salary and expenses Jul-Oct. £237.44
c. Clerk will report on bank balances
d. S106 funding. Update.
4. Community Fund. Contract approved and returned by Good Energy. First contribution received. Clerk will produce form for applications for grants.
5. CLPG. To consider progress to date.
6. Reports. To discuss and decide where necessary:
a Neighbourhood Watch
b. Area Board and CATG
c. Community Speedwatch.
d. Neighbourhood Watch
7. Communique. Items for the next edition of the 'News'
8. Parish Matters.
a. Insurance update from Clerk